CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Me Driving

Ok so while i have been down here in pheonix I have been driving with Terina and Crystal. I have driven on the freeway twice with Crystal. For the last two days I stayed at Crystals place. On tuesday Crystal and I went to alot of places but the one that tasted the best was bahama buck's and oh boy it was like ice cream cake but less fatning and way better. I got the strawberry cheesecake shaved ice weith cream and oh my gosh I really want another. Crystal is thinking about letting me drive home on friday and I am looking forward to it. well i am going to look for more music to put on here mabey.

1 comments:

Crystal-lynn said...

I was going to holler at you for saying that you'd only driven 4 times- because you drove at least that many times on Tuesday alone, but then I realized that you made that post BEFORE you went driving with me. You make a good chauffeur!