CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

new stuff

So yesterday was Friday and was getting really anxious at about 2:45 cause i get out of school at 3:10. I was out of uniform about 15 minutes early(normally i am out of uniform like 10 minutes early at max) and at 3:08 i was out the door. Then i got on the bus and it was even longer than usual because there was a fatality in an accident(a Honda element rolled off the road). So the police and the fire department had to close down the side of 89 that was opposite of where i was going (doesn't seem too bad right?) Well all the cars from that road had to get onto willow creek and it to like ten minutes to drive what i could have walked in like two. but anyways we got to the bus stop and i walked home and Alex garman's little brother Bobby came over to wait to get picked up by his dad. We played a little guitar hero and he lied about how good he was but thats one thing i like doing with guitar hero (exposing the liars that say they can play on hard and expert). It makes guitar hero more fun for me. Then a little kid off the bus that i don't know how to spell his name so i am not going to try came over and we jumped on the trampoline for a little while. Then Bobby left and the kid and i played guitar hero for a little while and he was no good (will i ever find someone that is as good at guitar hero as me???). Anyways then i got on the computer and checked my stuff and then my mom got home. I watched a few more videos and then finally got to sleep at about 11:11pm so it was an eventful day.

2 comments:

Terina said...

Nice! We're working on getting good at the gutar. But the drums are just too much fun! So I get destracted and play them instead! But a little humility would be good! I'm SURE you are not the best gutar hero player in the world!

Crystal-lynn said...

Hey, I was as good as I said, wasn't I??? I even beat you at least a couple of times!
I haven't played hardly at all since I played with you though.