CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

today

Today i went to school. it is a Wednesday so we get out at 1:30. It was a normal Wednesday we had first hour then second third fourth and then lunch then we had sixth hour. After sixth hour we had COMMUNITY CREW. It was boring and we finished half an hour early so we got to go outside and play till school got out. Then i got on the transfer bus to PHS. After i got off that bus i got on to the bus to chino and it was a long ride. THANK GOODNESS FOR MUSIC. When i got to the bus stop in chino me and my brother Cameron and my sister Chelsea walked home. Chelsea walked really slow. Now i am sitting at the computer typing up a post for the blog i JUST made. So yeah it is pretty fun.

2 comments:

Terina said...

Yea for your blog!!! I'm excited!!!

Crystal-lynn said...

I'm excited that you have a blog too! Now I can add you to mine! Love you!